The Roero Arneis DOCG Serra Lupini from the Negro Angelo farm and sons, the nose has notes of yellow-fleshed fruit with a predominance of peach and pear, combined with nuances of acacia flowers and tropical fruits.
- It matches perfectly with appetizers, pasta dishes, risotto and seafood dishes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Monteu Roero (CN).
- Intense straw yellow color.
- Stainless steel "sur lies" with battonage for a minimum of 4 months.
- Maceration takes place with 20% cryomacerate for 8-10 hours. Malolactic fermentation: absent.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 100% Arneis
- 75 cl
- Roero Arneis Serra Lupini Negro - (1.11M)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.