Description The Roero Arneis DOCG Serra Lupini of the Azienda Agricola Negro Angelo and sons, on the nose has notes of yellow pulp fruit with a predominance of peach and pear, combined with nuances of acacia flowers and tropical fruits.
- It matches perfectly with appetizers, pasta dishes, risotto and seafood dishes.
- Intense straw yellow color.
- 100% Arneis
- Place of manufacturing
- Monteu Roero (CN)
- Stainless steel "sur lies" with battonage for a minimum of 4 months.
- Maceration takes place with 20% cryomacerate for 8-10 hours. Malolactic fermentation: absent.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
- Made in Italy
- Roero Arneis Serra Lupini Negro - (1.11M)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.