A unique recipe for a salami that recalls the aromas of the Asti hills.
- Bring to room temperature at least an hour before, hand-sliced and eaten naturally, or accompany with a slice of homemade bread.
- A product that is soft to the touch and pleasant on the palate, thanks to the notes given off by the wine.
- Place of manufacturing
- Ferrere d'Asti (AT)
- The photo is purely explanatory for commercial reasons and to respect the weight indicated on the details, the product could be sold in slices.
- Maximum storage temperature of + 4 ° C.
- Vacuum from 400g.
- Service Temperature
- Serve at room temperature.
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.