In the peasant beliefs "San Romè", San Remigio, protects the vineyards, lovingly cared for by human hands, making nature docile but vigorous.
This Arneis will surprise you with its fresh scents and minerals that recall notes of white peach, citrus and grapefruit.
- Aperitifs, fish dishes, vegetarian cuisine.
- Affect the freshness and light flavor. A slight almond note typical of the grape is recognized in the aftertaste.
- Place of manufacturing
- Cisterna d'Asti (AT).
- Bright yellow.
- 4 months in steel sur-lie.
- 12-15 days in thermo-controlled tanks at 15°C
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 100% Arneis
- 75 cl
- Sanromè Bio Cascina Vèngore - (338.88k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.