Description The vineyards of the CarlindePaolo estate are surrounded by the magnificent Alfieri hills, in the heart of Monferrato and at the confluence of the Roero and Langhe.
The "Luis" Bianco Extra Dry Sparkling Wine will win you over with its intense, fine and floral scent. It is the right wine for those who love to take time in joy with friends and relatives.
- Excellent both as an aperitif and to accompany first courses, appetizers, fresh cheeses and seafood.
- Elegant and fruity, with a fine and persistent perlage.
- Place of manufacturing
- San Damiano d'Asti (AT)
- Straw yellow with light golden shades.
- White vinification in an autoclave, at low temperatures.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- Mixed of autochthonous white berried grapes, from vines authorized for cultivation in Piedmont.
- 75 cl
- Spumante Luis Bianco - (166.54k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.