Description With a soft pink color, tending to face powder and onion skin, the classic extra brut Curvée Zero Rosé sparkling wine has a perfume that recalls the characteristics of Nebbiolo. In the mouth it is dry, persistent with fresh and pleasant sapidity.
Now in the new Magnum format!
- Excellent as an aperitif, with raw and marinated fish, tartare and shellfish soup.
- Soft to powder pink.
- 100% Nebbiolo
- Place of manufacturing
- Canale d'Alba (CN)
- 30-36 months in the bottle in its own yeasts at 12° - 13°C.
- After the harvest and a very short cold maceration, the must is sent to the first fermentation, which enhances the characteristic notes of the grape. After a of 6-8 months old maceration in steel, we proceed with bottling, where the wine will have the refermentation at a temperature of 14° C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Spumante V.S.Q.
- Service Temperature
- 6°- 8°C
- 1,5 L
- Made in Italy
- Spumante Extra Brut Rosè Chicco - (714.27k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.