The vineyards of the CarlindePaolo estate are surrounded by the magnificent Alfieri hills, in the heart of Monferrato and at the confluence of the Roero and Langhe.
Terre Alfieri DOC Arneis will captivate you with its intense aroma where a floral note of white flowers reminiscent of spring prevails, but you will also feel a light and delicate fruity note of apple and pineapple.
- It matches perfectly with all fish and white meat dishes. Excellent as an aperitif, too.
- Tending to savory, clean and dry.
- Place of manufacturing
- San Damiano d'Asti (AT)
- Straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Thermo conditioned tanks at 12°C for 30 days.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 100% Arneis
- 75 cl
- Terre Alfieri Arneis - (173.82k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.