Today Dogliotti wants to contribute to the revival of Vermouth to pay homage to a great Piedmontese traditional recipe. Vermouth 18/70 is an excellent reinterpretation of a great classic: to a base of Moscato d'Asti, which gives the incredible aromatic profile and determines its natural residual sugar, they have added a new kind of Vermouth, the result of years of experimentation. The final product is a Vermouth faithful to the Turin tradition but with a modern twist. The distinctive characteristic of the 18/70 is its natural sweetness, which comes from the naturally occurring sugars of the moscato. No sugars or colorants are added, and its alcohol grade is low.
- Its finesse and elegant taste make it the ideal aperitif. It is best served smooth or with ice, possibly garnished with a slice of lemon. Excellent if used to prepare cocktails. The possible combinations are endless: from the classic Americano or Negroni to the most innovative inventions by international bartenders.
- Delicate, expressive and elegant. You can easily perceive the notes characterized by a mix spices and herbs where the dominant flavour is the absinthe, the typical aroma of Vermouth, perfectly balanced with light, citrusy and fruity floral notes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Castagnole delle Lanze (AT)
- Muscat yellow, bright, intense with golden hints
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.