Extra Dry Vermouth stands at the height of mixology between tradition and innovation: unprecedented, bright freshness.
Pure "dry" pleasantness that climbs the vertexes of mixing: no Vermouth like Extra Dry goes so perfectly with large cocktails made with gin, vodka and bitters.
The original recipe of the nineteenth century was reworked by Marolo in a delicate dress, rich in aromas: the notes of walnut, lemon and wild berries stand out. Find its peak on the rocks, mixed with an excellent gin, with currant and red fruit toppings.
- Find its peak on the rocks, mixed with an excellent gin, with currant and red fruit toppings.
- Dry and fresh. Notes of walnut, lemon and berries.
- Place of manufacturing
- Alba (CN)
- Paper white with greenish reflections.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 100% Piemonte DOC Cortese
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.