Vis Aurea Wooden Box of Distillery Beccaris is appreciated by connoisseurs of Piedmontese grappas and collectors, it integrates the softness of Muscat grape pomace with the most severe but elegant Nebbiolo da Barbaresco grape fragrances.
The initial aroma and the final almond note make this Grappa a meditation distillate, ideal to taste accompanied by a cigar.
- Excellent meditation distillate, ideal to taste accompanied by a cigar.
- Aromatic with a pleasant sensation of wood. If they perceive notes of dehydrated fruit, liquorice and almond.
- Amber loaded.
- Distillation plant
- Traditional Piedmontese bain-marie plant.
- Place of manufacturing
- Boglietto di Costigliole d'Asti (AT)
- 10 years in Slavonian oak barrels.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle in Wooden Box - limited edition.
- Service Temperature
- 15°C - 18°C
- 45% vol.
- 70 cl.
- Recommended use
- To taste with an ANAG goblet.
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.